Moon-Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Wolf RPG

+5
❦ωσℓƒ❦
decfudge
fangluv1089
chalice
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Illusion Wolf RPG - Page 3 Empty Illusion Wolf RPG

Post by chalice Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Away in the woods... A shattering sound silences the birdsong. A wolf narrows it's eyes as it makes the final blow... Death. Are you the killer, the survivor? Or will you fall under the grip of the leaders...?

General Rules

1. All wolves must be respectful to others, no matter their ranking.

2. Wolves of higher rank may not use that rank to boss others around.

3. Cussing is allowed, as long as it is kept to a minimal. Don’t say more than necessary. Remember, all ages roleplay here.

4. If you roleplay, use real words. Don’t use made up words or shortened words. Eg. A white female walx in, butiful blu eyes shinin’.

5. No wolf will attack a pup just for fun or because they are smaller. You may only attack a pup if they attack you and are fully aware that they are attacking you and wish to fight. Notify me if you see anyone attacking a pup and I will read over the posts and see who deserves punishment for the fight.

6. Your wolf may have wings, jewellery, exotic coloured pelts, or whatever else you wish.

7. No rank will be given to a wolf that just comes to the pack anymore. You must earn your rank.

8. There will no other animals but wolves. Remember this is a wolf pack.

9. No desperate characters allowed. If you come here and make a board like 'Silver looks for a mate, she is lonely..' you will be deleted.

10.Anything 'inappropriate' is not allowed.

11.No spamming/flooding the boards with useless posts.

Mating/Mate Rules:

1. Having a mate is allowed, as long as all 'content' is either done some place else, or not at all.

2. You may have pups without the Alpha’s permission.

3. You may have only one mate. Once you get a mate, please message me and tell me who, so I can put you and your mate on the mates page. If you wish to leave your mate, you can.. but try to keep it on good terms.. hehe.

4. You may have as many pups as you wish per litter, as long as you don't go crazy and have 100.. At least try to be realistic.

5. No mating rubbish is allowed on any of the boards here.

6. The female wolf may have her pups at any time. But be realistic

7. There will be absolutely no forced breeding here, or off the boards with characters that are in this site.. especially if that wolf already has a mate.

8. You do not earn rankings by becoming mates with an already ranked member, though it will sometimes happen.

Fighting Rules:

1. If you wish to challenge another wolf for their rank, you may, as long as the wolf you want to challenge agrees, and an Alpha permits.

2. If you start a battle and leave it unfinished without a good excuse(such as you will continue later, your time is up..etc.) you will be disqualified, and the one I deem fit or worthy, shall win.

3. Try to keep power-playing to a minimum, don't go overboard with it. And don't god-mode.

Rank Info:

Alphas:
Alphas. The are the head wolves of the pack. Alphas may greet any new comers. Pack members, you must obey their every command or else something bad might happen.

Betas
Betas. In the packs the Males are second in charge. They are more like the Females little helper. They can greet and accept newcomers as well.

Gammas:
Gammas. The Females are in charge of keeping peace within the pack. They also give advice to the Alphas and Betas

Elders:
Elders. They are the seniors of the pack. They are usually older than 8, and they give advice to all, and give their wisdom.

Hunters/Prowlers:
The hunters are now called Prowlers. They are in charge of holding hunts, and making sure the pack is fed. There are three prowlers, any gender. The top prowler is called the Lead Hunter. The other two wolves are called the Tracers.

Scouts/Spies:
The scouts are the spies of the pack, and spy on the other pack. There are a total of three spies, any gender.

Fighters:
The Fighter, guard the territory, and they are the strongest in battle. There can be as many Fighters as the Alpha wants.

Pup-Sitters/Angel Guards:
The pup-sitters are called the Angel Guards. They protect the pups, and take care of them. They help the mother in anyway they can. There is one male and one female.

Loners:
These are wolves that stay and survive. Alone.

Rogues:
These wolves have been either kicked out of their pack or decided to leave.

Subordinates:
These are the other pack members.

Sign-up sheet:

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
Mate:
Power:
Wings: (Optional)
Family:
Personality: (No RPO)
Breed:
Description: (Detailed!)
Other:
Pic: (Gotta be accurate, and must have!)

chalice

Back to top Go down

Illusion Wolf RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Illusion Wolf RPG

Post by 2K Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Nightshade snarled back at her, shoving her off of him and backing up a ways. Though he wanted to attack the wolf back, he also knew that Night wouldn't want him to. He could sense that his pack leader liked this strange wolf, even if she wasn't part of the pack.
Admin

thinking

https://wowlves-staff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Azreal snarled and got into a defensive position. "Can I help you?" She growled sarcastically, this wolf was in a very compromising position when Azreal struck. "Because it seems that you need something." She tacked on.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by tornadofan2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:07 am

Death heard snarling and quietly slunk closer to a bush, keeping herself low to the ground. She perked her ears and watched Azreal and Nightshade quietly, and she still hadn't released the rabbit she had caught earlier.

tornadofan2

Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:44 am

Their is someone else upon us." Night growled. "I'll get him for being on my grounds" she exclaimed and she ran after death.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:27 am

Azreal ignored her current opponent for now scenting the blood of a different animal. She gave a light howl and the cubs ran to hide in some foliage. She followed after midnight and came beside her ready to protect the other night
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Nightshade followed Night and the strange wolf with the pups, he could sense the strange wolf near, and could smell the blood of a dead rabbit as well.
Admin

thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Night stopped suddenly as she heard others running by her. "Nightshade!? What are you doing here, I told you to lead them to Wolvania. Why hav you come back?" She also so Azreal. "So you met azreal, she's in the pack now!"
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:51 pm

"I...What?" Azreal asked shocked coming to a halt beside her.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Nightshade opened his mouth to respond to Night's question when her comment about the strange wolf who attacked him, Azreal froze him in his tracks. Pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts, he spoke. "I led the rest of the pack to Wolvania, they are there now hunting." He paused glancing over at Azreal. "Welcome to the pack." He said, not to enthusiastically.
Admin

thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:05 pm

"Uhh thanks"Azreal trailed off looking sorry for attacking the other wolf "sorry"she whispered to him
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm sorry I shocked both of you. Thank you Nightshade for beingbloyal and not attacking Azreal" She glanced at both of them.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Nightshade nodded to her, accepting her apology. He would have did the same if he had pups and a strange wolf was lurking around them, so he couldn't hold a grudge against her for attacking him.
"Were to now?" he asked Night.
Admin

thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Azreal gave a slight sheepish smile then turned to the matter at hand. "What about bloody stranger? what are we to do about that?" She asked looking in the wolfs general direction.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:45 pm

We need to find him, he may be a spy" Replied Night starting t recontinue searching for him.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Azreal nodded and opened her wings. "I will look overhead." she said and took flight keeping an eye out for any strange wolfs
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Thank you" She said. Night lay down on a green patch and fell asleep.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Nightshade lowered his head and followed the strange wolf's scent through the woods. He could smell her strong scent on the ground were her paws had touched the ground.
Admin

thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Azreal beat her strong wings on the wind sniffing the air for the rabbit blood following that trail and looking for any strangers
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by tornadofan2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:35 am

Death listened quietly with a smirk as they had scented her and looked at the rabbit she was still holding on to. Death stretched and left the bush she was hiding from, not caring if they would find her at all. Death looked up at the sky, thinking about one particular thing, a god, and turned around and head for the wolves, still not having dropped the rabbit. After all, that wasn't really needed. ''Come and get me,'' the wolf cackled.

tornadofan2

Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 am

Night was suddenly woken up by a strage crackle. "Did you hear that?" she mumbled. When she realised that no-one heard her she stretched her white wings out and flew off after she leapt up off the ground.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:08 am

Nightshade heard the loud cackle loud and clear. With a soft growl, he took off at a run towards the strange wolf. As he darted through the bushes, he came face to face with a white/gray wolf, scars covered her body and a rabbit hung from her mouth. Pulling his lips back he growled, his hackles raised. "Who are you?" He snarled.
Admin

thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Azreal heard the cackle and flew in the direction of the wolf plummeting through branches and causing trees to fall t the force and speed she hit them, however she landed gracefully beside nightshade and snarled having no use for words
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by tornadofan2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Death listened as wolves were coming her way and she smirked. She sat down as calm as ever, not really terrified. She looked at the rabbit and smiled, her stomach growling softly because she was hungry. She didn't care though. The white ill-looking wolf looked at the other two wolves with a mean smile as she observed them first. Then she got up and looked at them. ''Who I am? Just a wolf,'' Death said, cocking her head slightly to the right. ''But if you must know, my name is Death,'' she answered the question of the snarling wolf.

tornadofan2

Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Azreals eyes narrowed she didn't like this wolf at all. She was glad that her pups had been left at he clearing where they were safe from this wolf
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Night finally joined them. "What are you doing on my hunting grounds?" She askked Death growling.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next