Moon-Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Wolf RPG

+5
❦ωσℓƒ❦
decfudge
fangluv1089
chalice
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Illusion Wolf RPG Empty Illusion Wolf RPG

Post by chalice Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Away in the woods... A shattering sound silences the birdsong. A wolf narrows it's eyes as it makes the final blow... Death. Are you the killer, the survivor? Or will you fall under the grip of the leaders...?

General Rules

1. All wolves must be respectful to others, no matter their ranking.

2. Wolves of higher rank may not use that rank to boss others around.

3. Cussing is allowed, as long as it is kept to a minimal. Don’t say more than necessary. Remember, all ages roleplay here.

4. If you roleplay, use real words. Don’t use made up words or shortened words. Eg. A white female walx in, butiful blu eyes shinin’.

5. No wolf will attack a pup just for fun or because they are smaller. You may only attack a pup if they attack you and are fully aware that they are attacking you and wish to fight. Notify me if you see anyone attacking a pup and I will read over the posts and see who deserves punishment for the fight.

6. Your wolf may have wings, jewellery, exotic coloured pelts, or whatever else you wish.

7. No rank will be given to a wolf that just comes to the pack anymore. You must earn your rank.

8. There will no other animals but wolves. Remember this is a wolf pack.

9. No desperate characters allowed. If you come here and make a board like 'Silver looks for a mate, she is lonely..' you will be deleted.

10.Anything 'inappropriate' is not allowed.

11.No spamming/flooding the boards with useless posts.

Mating/Mate Rules:

1. Having a mate is allowed, as long as all 'content' is either done some place else, or not at all.

2. You may have pups without the Alpha’s permission.

3. You may have only one mate. Once you get a mate, please message me and tell me who, so I can put you and your mate on the mates page. If you wish to leave your mate, you can.. but try to keep it on good terms.. hehe.

4. You may have as many pups as you wish per litter, as long as you don't go crazy and have 100.. At least try to be realistic.

5. No mating rubbish is allowed on any of the boards here.

6. The female wolf may have her pups at any time. But be realistic

7. There will be absolutely no forced breeding here, or off the boards with characters that are in this site.. especially if that wolf already has a mate.

8. You do not earn rankings by becoming mates with an already ranked member, though it will sometimes happen.

Fighting Rules:

1. If you wish to challenge another wolf for their rank, you may, as long as the wolf you want to challenge agrees, and an Alpha permits.

2. If you start a battle and leave it unfinished without a good excuse(such as you will continue later, your time is up..etc.) you will be disqualified, and the one I deem fit or worthy, shall win.

3. Try to keep power-playing to a minimum, don't go overboard with it. And don't god-mode.

Rank Info:

Alphas:
Alphas. The are the head wolves of the pack. Alphas may greet any new comers. Pack members, you must obey their every command or else something bad might happen.

Betas
Betas. In the packs the Males are second in charge. They are more like the Females little helper. They can greet and accept newcomers as well.

Gammas:
Gammas. The Females are in charge of keeping peace within the pack. They also give advice to the Alphas and Betas

Elders:
Elders. They are the seniors of the pack. They are usually older than 8, and they give advice to all, and give their wisdom.

Hunters/Prowlers:
The hunters are now called Prowlers. They are in charge of holding hunts, and making sure the pack is fed. There are three prowlers, any gender. The top prowler is called the Lead Hunter. The other two wolves are called the Tracers.

Scouts/Spies:
The scouts are the spies of the pack, and spy on the other pack. There are a total of three spies, any gender.

Fighters:
The Fighter, guard the territory, and they are the strongest in battle. There can be as many Fighters as the Alpha wants.

Pup-Sitters/Angel Guards:
The pup-sitters are called the Angel Guards. They protect the pups, and take care of them. They help the mother in anyway they can. There is one male and one female.

Loners:
These are wolves that stay and survive. Alone.

Rogues:
These wolves have been either kicked out of their pack or decided to leave.

Subordinates:
These are the other pack members.

Sign-up sheet:

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
Mate:
Power:
Wings: (Optional)
Family:
Personality: (No RPO)
Breed:
Description: (Detailed!)
Other:
Pic: (Gotta be accurate, and must have!)

chalice

Back to top Go down

Illusion Wolf RPG Empty Re: Illusion Wolf RPG

Post by chalice Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Alpha Female and Delta Male reserved for MEH!
chalice xx

chalice

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Keep in mind that there is no cussing allowed in the forums, but member can star out part of the word. This is because we may have a lot of younger players on here, and I don' t want to get in trouble with the kids parents. Smile Wowlves will be allowing members of all ages to join much like howrse, so everyone needs to keep that in mind. Smile

May join this later on.. not sure if I have the time right now though...
Admin

thinking

https://wowlves-staff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Name: Azreal
Nickname: Azy
Crush:None yet
Mate:doesn't have one
Power: Uhm others say that I can scare them with one look but in reality I can heal faster than others.
Wings:Yes
Family: I don't have a mate but I do have cubs they aren't mine but they are parent-less and pack-less so when I find them I take them under as my own. Right now I have four.
Personality: Uh I'm a pretty calm wolf, just don't mess with my cubs or pack. I get really angry over that and I'm not afraid to tear you a new one if you do.
Breed: I don't really know please don't ask again
Description: I am a light brown with dark spots. My wings look like a bat and a eagle had a child together, do not tease me about them. Some say that I look a little like a boy, but well lets just say that they mysteriously disappeared, just kidding but they never said something that disrespectful again. I have slanted golden eyes and a fluffy tail. Well I think that's it.
Other: Please don't make fun of others or me it isn't nice and I may have to teach you some manners.
Pic: Illusion Wolf RPG Imagke11

(is that okay oh and i have no idea what RPO is so if I have the personality wrong please inform me)
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by decfudge Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Name: Frost
Nickname: Frost
Crush: none
Mate: none
Power: Extreme senses (Can see/hear/smell really far away and can feel the pain of others.)
Wings: Long silky silver-white wings.
Family: Azreal's sister if she agree's.
Personality: strong, loyal, beautiful, powerful, great fighter, believes in her pack and it's members. (Can sometimes help heal others because she can feel their pain and knows exactly whats wrong.)
Breed: grey wolf
Description: A silvery silky furred wolf with long sharp claws that glint in light. Her eyes are a bright blue, with hints of silver. Hey stomach is a light silver-grey where her back and face are a darker shade. She has long silver-white wings.
Other: None
Pic: Illusion Wolf RPG Xpvqfd
decfudge
decfudge

my pet

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:46 pm

accepted^^
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:46 pm

both*
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:16 pm

oh and yeah I'm cool with having a sister
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Name: Nightshade
Nickname: Shade
Crush: none
Mate: none
Power: Can read other wolves minds and bend their wills to make them do what he wants
Wings: none
Family: none
Personality: calm and level-headed. He's more of a loner, usualy keeping his thoughts to himself unless he sees that he needs to speak them outloud. Kind and also very loyal.
Breed: mixed wolf
Description: Brown with Black and white fur. brown/gray eyes. (Not much else to say about him, picture's better at describing him.)

Other:
Pic: Illusion Wolf RPG T1322080698406f4a38f0139cff8221aaca0182acf54c

Last edited by 2K on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin

thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by tornadofan2 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Name: Death
Nickname: Death
Crush: Has none.
Mate: Has none.
Power:
Family:
Mother | Aurora | Killed by Death
Father | Baltimore | Killed by Death
Sister | Moon | Died a few weeks after birth
Sister | Ari | Killed by Death
Brother | Ormond | Still alive
Personality: Death is a wolf that has one thing on her mind, getting herself into trouble. And she has scars to prove she has fought a lot. Death is not a gentle wolf, nor a kind one, nor a friend or a buddy. She's a Loner/Rogue, killer and doesn't mind seeing another skull from another wolf. She's sarcastic and sadistic.
Breed: Unknown
Description: Death has no patterns and looked simple. She basically is a white wolf, not bright white but a bit of a dirty, light sandy coloured white. She has red eyes, blood red to say so, and that's the basics. She has several scars, one really visible. The scar is a cross, starting at both her ears, going down, crossing above her eyes, going down and ending at the cheeks. She's skinny, and looks ill. She has a few scars on her chest, belly and legs.
Other: Nope, not really.
Pic: Illusion Wolf RPG Scarred

tornadofan2

Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:17 pm

accepted^^^
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 am

When should we start? Smile
Admin

thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Roleplay can start! Accepting new people anytime!
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:41 am

okay, does anyone want to start us off or shall I start? either way is cool with me.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:23 pm

That sounds fine with me fangluv. Smile
Admin

thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:29 pm

kk ^_^ anyone else object ?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:40 am

Name: Midnight
Nickname: Night
Crush: None yet
Mate: None yet
Power: Speed, strength, extreme senses, healing
Wings: Yes
Family: None that she knows off, night was abandoned when very young
Personality: Friendly, helpful, trustworthy,
Breed: Grey wolf
Description: Midnight was abandoned when she was young. She was born with white/grey wings and white/grey fur. She has blue eyes and sharp claws that are mostly hidden under her fur.
Other:
Pic: Illusion Wolf RPG 9cb123a5
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:46 am

It was night, the moon shone down upon the wolf. The she-wolf wandered along the path of the forest, scavenging for food. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something move. "Food? Well finally, I'm so hungry I could eat a whole boar" she muttered to herself. As she chased it down the forest she came to a dead end. Something rustled behind a big oak tree. As she turned her head to see who or even what it was, her prey managed to escape. It seemed like a creature she never saw before, but as it came closer the shape of it became clear, it was another wolf...
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Azreal stepped out from behind the tree a slant to her eyes, she had been trying to teach her cub to hunt, but this wolf had decided to chase Mazy, the poor little girl was just trying to hunt!. "May I ask why you gave chase to my cub?" She demanded a deathly calm to her voice her eyes slanted slightly as she stepped closer cautiously, she wanted to know why before she jumped to attack. A small cub ran from where she had hidden in the dead end and hid behind her mothers outstretched wings to whimper.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:49 pm

I really hope they haven't met yet, if not then I will fix this lol kind of tired and sicky
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:20 pm

"I haven't, well I thought she was prey. I don't have night vision, it's dark and I can't really see anything. But I have extreme senses I heard something rustle so I chased it." She replied with her head down. Midnight looked at the baby in a sorrowful way as if to say 'sorry' without talking to the cub personaly. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to scare your cub" she apologised. After a moment she asked the other wolf "what's your name?" and as soon as she asked the wolf replied...
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Azreal" She replied and sat on her haunches an obvious sign that the other wolf had been forgiven.
"And whats your name?" She questioned cocking her head as the little one ran off to join her brothers.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:05 pm

"Midnight, but it's night for short!" She smiled at Azreal. Then she apologised again for chasing her cub. "How long have you been livingnin the forest? I lived here all my life and I never saw you before, how come?" she asked. Then she too, sat down on the cold, but dry grass. Suddenly, something rustled behind the bushes. Straight away she turned her head and knew it was definately not one of Azreals cubs. The creatures shape formed. "It's actual prey! It's a bunch of rats!" She shouted with excitment. Lifting herself off the ground was easy, she just had to stay quiet. She slowly and silently crept towards the bush which was a mere 5 metres away. When she was close she left forward as quick as a flash. Surprisingly when she got there she saw Azreals cubs with all the rats in their small jaws, the rats struggled and struggled but it was no use. Guiding the cubs back to their mother, she went back to the same spot she was sitting in and waited for Azreals to answer her earlier questions..
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Azreal nodded accepting the apology then nudged her cup and she set a rat in front of Midnight as her own apology. Azreal then looked thoughtful.
"I have been here about two weeks, I travel a lot, no pack except for the little ones that I find. So yeah and I think we haven't seen each other because its a large area. Just stopped to give my cubs a few lessons then keep moving. Jake and Mazy want to become fighters like me, but Jagger wants to be a peace keeper, his words not mine, and Haeden is too young to figure out now." Azreal said then shook her head realizing that she was getting off topic. "Sorry, either way, we can leave if you wish, I mean your packs huunting grounds and all." She said and stood up.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:03 pm

No you can stay, don't worry! Well I better get going, I travel a lot too, I'm going to a place they call Wolvania. It's a place where wolves can hunt a lot, there is a lot of food there. I have too, I won't survive by myself. Well I guess this is a goodbye" The moon started to shine brighter as it was midnight. She got up and off the grass. Walking back onto the flag and no longer that a couple of metres away, she looked back at Azrealand the cubs, then she continued walking down the stony, narrow path..
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next