Moon-Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Wolf RPG

+5
❦ωσℓƒ❦
decfudge
fangluv1089
chalice
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Illusion Wolf RPG - Page 2 Empty Illusion Wolf RPG

Post by chalice Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Away in the woods... A shattering sound silences the birdsong. A wolf narrows it's eyes as it makes the final blow... Death. Are you the killer, the survivor? Or will you fall under the grip of the leaders...?

General Rules

1. All wolves must be respectful to others, no matter their ranking.

2. Wolves of higher rank may not use that rank to boss others around.

3. Cussing is allowed, as long as it is kept to a minimal. Don’t say more than necessary. Remember, all ages roleplay here.

4. If you roleplay, use real words. Don’t use made up words or shortened words. Eg. A white female walx in, butiful blu eyes shinin’.

5. No wolf will attack a pup just for fun or because they are smaller. You may only attack a pup if they attack you and are fully aware that they are attacking you and wish to fight. Notify me if you see anyone attacking a pup and I will read over the posts and see who deserves punishment for the fight.

6. Your wolf may have wings, jewellery, exotic coloured pelts, or whatever else you wish.

7. No rank will be given to a wolf that just comes to the pack anymore. You must earn your rank.

8. There will no other animals but wolves. Remember this is a wolf pack.

9. No desperate characters allowed. If you come here and make a board like 'Silver looks for a mate, she is lonely..' you will be deleted.

10.Anything 'inappropriate' is not allowed.

11.No spamming/flooding the boards with useless posts.

Mating/Mate Rules:

1. Having a mate is allowed, as long as all 'content' is either done some place else, or not at all.

2. You may have pups without the Alpha’s permission.

3. You may have only one mate. Once you get a mate, please message me and tell me who, so I can put you and your mate on the mates page. If you wish to leave your mate, you can.. but try to keep it on good terms.. hehe.

4. You may have as many pups as you wish per litter, as long as you don't go crazy and have 100.. At least try to be realistic.

5. No mating rubbish is allowed on any of the boards here.

6. The female wolf may have her pups at any time. But be realistic

7. There will be absolutely no forced breeding here, or off the boards with characters that are in this site.. especially if that wolf already has a mate.

8. You do not earn rankings by becoming mates with an already ranked member, though it will sometimes happen.

Fighting Rules:

1. If you wish to challenge another wolf for their rank, you may, as long as the wolf you want to challenge agrees, and an Alpha permits.

2. If you start a battle and leave it unfinished without a good excuse(such as you will continue later, your time is up..etc.) you will be disqualified, and the one I deem fit or worthy, shall win.

3. Try to keep power-playing to a minimum, don't go overboard with it. And don't god-mode.

Rank Info:

Alphas:
Alphas. The are the head wolves of the pack. Alphas may greet any new comers. Pack members, you must obey their every command or else something bad might happen.

Betas
Betas. In the packs the Males are second in charge. They are more like the Females little helper. They can greet and accept newcomers as well.

Gammas:
Gammas. The Females are in charge of keeping peace within the pack. They also give advice to the Alphas and Betas

Elders:
Elders. They are the seniors of the pack. They are usually older than 8, and they give advice to all, and give their wisdom.

Hunters/Prowlers:
The hunters are now called Prowlers. They are in charge of holding hunts, and making sure the pack is fed. There are three prowlers, any gender. The top prowler is called the Lead Hunter. The other two wolves are called the Tracers.

Scouts/Spies:
The scouts are the spies of the pack, and spy on the other pack. There are a total of three spies, any gender.

Fighters:
The Fighter, guard the territory, and they are the strongest in battle. There can be as many Fighters as the Alpha wants.

Pup-Sitters/Angel Guards:
The pup-sitters are called the Angel Guards. They protect the pups, and take care of them. They help the mother in anyway they can. There is one male and one female.

Loners:
These are wolves that stay and survive. Alone.

Rogues:
These wolves have been either kicked out of their pack or decided to leave.

Subordinates:
These are the other pack members.

Sign-up sheet:

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
Mate:
Power:
Wings: (Optional)
Family:
Personality: (No RPO)
Breed:
Description: (Detailed!)
Other:
Pic: (Gotta be accurate, and must have!)

chalice

Back to top Go down

Illusion Wolf RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Illusion Wolf RPG

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:18 pm

"Wait" Azreal said jumping up and running to follow her. "Do you not have a pack?" She asked tilting her head slightly, taking stride beside her the cubs hanging back slightly to play and nip at each other as the elders talked.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:31 pm

The she-wolf stopped " Yes, they are in Wolvania, I sent them there because we need food and you can't really find that here" She replied with a low voice, then she carried on down the path.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:45 pm

okay." Azreal said nodding and looked to the moon. "Well maybe our paths will cross again." Azreal added and turned to her cups to get them to organize and continue following her in a different direction. She began for the trees and looked to the sky one last time and proceeded into the darkness, stopping just out of sight silently to watch the other wolf leave. She was curious now.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Midnight carried on walking also, butbthen she saw something coming towards her. "One of Azreals cubs! :O" she said shocked. She placed the cub onto her back and ran off into the darkness off to find Azreal..
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Azreal walked into the clearing to make camp for the night then stopped. "We are missing one." She muttered doing several head counts. She growled haeden had wondered off. "Mazy watch the others I will be back." She said and opened her wings taking flight in one of her rare moments of panic to search.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:26 pm

As Midnight was running after Azreal she soon saw a wolf flying above her. " AZREAL!" she yelled " STOP!". She stopped and started to howl so that the other wolf would hear her and come down..
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Azreal lost her focus mid flight and barreled into a tree, once she had regained ground she ran over to Night "Oh dear gods thank you." She said grabbing her pup by the scruff "Seriously thank you" She said again. Haeden had never wondered off like that before.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Night stopped howling. "You're welcome and I am really sorry that I made you crash into a tree" She spoke looking at Azreal and the cub "I guess this is a proper goodbye, well I must be going, my pqck needs me." She waited for Azreal to reply...
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Yeah its fine and I bet, well I would assume, I have never really had a pack, well I might have, but I was abandoned young, or they were killed, or something, either way I mean thanks and good luck getting food and all that good stuff." Azreal said tring to stop herself from babbling. "Well I guess I will be seeing you, I mean maybe as in our pats might cross, and I'm gonna shut up now." She said quickly
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 pm

It's ok, also my parents abandoned me when I was young, anyway I better go now." Midnight said her final goodbye. As Azreals cubs came to night, she stroked the and played with them for a while. "I have too go" She whispered to the cubs. Then Midnight flew off into the dark of the cold night , away to find her pack.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Azreal sighed, shook out her mane and sighed. She wanted to be in a pack again, but couldn't bring herself to ask. "Right guys, tonight we sleep here then tomorrow move out to wherever" She told the cubs and walked back to the clearing, let out a howl to warn off anything that might want to prowl, or on the off chance that any young were around, call them to the warmth. Then she curled up lifted her wings, and tucked her cubs under her wings for sleep.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:02 pm

It's getting late and I'm really tired. Is there a possibility I could sleep with you and your cubs?" Night asked with her eyes closing constantly due to tiredness.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:09 pm

"Thought that you flew off but yeah its fine" Azreal said nodding. If anyone ever wished to sit in with her and the cubs she was fine no matter what.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Thanks, and I did but I plumeted down onto a bush.." She found a nice clean spot on the ground. Midnight went and after 5 minutes she returned with a bunch of orange and brown leaves and her placed them by her spot. Night layed her head onto the leaves, curled up and fell aeep under the bright shining moon.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Azreal nodded smiled and lay her head down to sleep herself the cubs lightly snoring
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:07 am

Midnight woke up, she saw the cubs and Azreal beside her. It was broard daylight and the sun was shining. Night didn't know wether she should wake the others up so she just waited until they woke up too..
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Nightshade could hear his pack leaders thoughts, their soft whispery sound told him she was only about a mile from his location were he hunted in Wolvania. He told the rest of the pack were he was going and headed off through the woods, following her whispery thoughts..
Admin

thinking

https://wowlves-staff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Azreal stirred when she had heard Night wake. She stood to stretch and rouse her cubs from slumber. "Morning." She said stretcher her back and legs out then spreading her wings "Sleep well?" She asked glancing over at her then turning to lick the heads of her cubs.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Yes, how about you?" she replied softly. She gazed up at the sun and looked back at Azreal. "So, have you ever been in a pack before? " She questioned as she opened her white wings to stretch them out.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:31 pm

I slept fine, and no I don't think I ever have, as far as I can remember I have been on my own." She said and went to retrieve a wondering cub.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Okay, but if you had a chance would you join one?" she asked.
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 pm

"I mean I guess so, it would be good for the cubs I mean to have some form of male influence other than one that tries to eat them." She said shrugging as she set down the complaining cub
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Nightshade trotted through the woods, until he paused. He could not only hear his pack leaders thought, but he could hear her speaking, and he could also sense other wolves around her. Slinking closer, he listened in on their conversation..
Admin

thinking

https://wowlves-staff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tornadofan2 Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Death opened her eyes with an irritated growl and stretched. She looked around and got up, angry once again. Nightmares that kept bothering her, and she had enough of it at the moment. The white, thin, ill looking wolf got out of the small den she had slept in and looked around. The sun was too bright, everything was for her and she growled irritated. Death sniffed the air to search for food, a rabbit or something like that. She found the scent of a rabbit and followed it, obviously hungry.

Within minutes the rabbit was found and dead. Death held it between her jaws and looked around with narrowed eyes, sensing other wolves were around as well.

tornadofan2

Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Azreal began to scratch behind her ears and stopped mid scratch. "Someone is near." She snarled and took off into the woods snarling as she pounced and landed on the prowling wolf that had been listening to her and Night.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next