Moon-Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new!!! (we all are) and I'm looking for friends!

5 posters

Go down

I'm new!!! (we all are) and I'm looking for friends! Empty I'm new!!! (we all are) and I'm looking for friends!

Post by decfudge Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:12 am

Hi!
I love animals and reading, I have a once abused calico cat from the SPCA! I ride but not that often. hmmmmm.... I'm in a french immersion class for my first year. and I;m in middle school.
I think that about sums it up.
decfudge
decfudge

my pet

Back to top Go down

I'm new!!! (we all are) and I'm looking for friends! Empty Re: I'm new!!! (we all are) and I'm looking for friends!

Post by Hillbillypets Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:17 am

Welcome! Very Happy Calico cats are very pretty. Smile

Hillbillypets

Back to top Go down

I'm new!!! (we all are) and I'm looking for friends! Empty Re: I'm new!!! (we all are) and I'm looking for friends!

Post by decfudge Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:10 am

Thanks! I'll tell her that! Smile
wait a second...... she's a cat... Smile
decfudge
decfudge

my pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hillbillypets Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:21 am

did you make your avatar? it's cute. Smile

Hillbillypets

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Moon Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:59 am

Hi Decfudge, welcome to Moon-Wolves! I hope your enjoying it so far.Also feel free to ask me any questions you have.
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Welcome

http://felisfire.com/register

Back to top Go down

Post by fangluv1089 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:55 am

hello and welcome ^_^ i adore animals as well all of mine are rescues and I have fifteen right now but we are boarding a dog. Either way its good to meet you (s to speak) and feel free to talk with me any time I love conversation. And any questions you may have I am happy to help and answer.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Fengrym Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi!
You can call me Fen, if you like.
I'm 27 years old in July and I love Wolves and Animals!
(I have 2 Dogs)

My hobbies are drawing, writing, chatting (I'm Member of a good one where I like to talk about Anime and Mangas -I like them too...^^')

So welcome all Newbies and feel free to get you know me, if you like!
Fengrym
Fengrym

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by decfudge Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Hillbillypets- no, I found on a free avatar site Smile

Dark Moon- thank you!

fangluv1089- Hello! Did you by chance read Maximum ride??? Is that how you got your username??? (That is a lot of cats!!! I know someone with about 20... and my BFF in RL has 4. 3 of them they rescued. Smile

Fengrym- (The colour thingy messed up.... (And the underline thing)) anyway..., I LOVE the maximum ride mangas and the Warriors mangas. I don't read much of them though... Also I love to draw. I have about 30 drawing I drew and like cut out and posted on my wall.
decfudge
decfudge

my pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum