Moon-Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The creation of moon wolves (the wolves, not the site)

5 posters

Go down

The creation of moon wolves (the wolves, not the site) Empty The creation of moon wolves (the wolves, not the site)

Post by 2K Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:47 am

So, this is a spot to design and come up with ideas for moon wolves. Smile What designs should we do? Should they have special skills and or abilities? Post your idea's here!
Admin

thinking

https://wowlves-staff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The creation of moon wolves (the wolves, not the site) Empty Re: The creation of moon wolves (the wolves, not the site)

Post by Hillbillypets Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:57 pm

I think they should have stars and moons somewhere on them ??? Obviously some kind of awesome ability that gives you stuff also.

Hillbillypets

Back to top Go down

The creation of moon wolves (the wolves, not the site) Empty Re: The creation of moon wolves (the wolves, not the site)

Post by 4everHallie Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:12 pm

do you mean the wolves or the mascots? or both?

4everHallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hillbillypets Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Both. Smile

Hillbillypets

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 am

Maybe one could be made to look like the moon and give out moon-stones on a rare occasion or something?
Admin

thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by ❦ωσℓƒ❦ Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Awesome! Smile
❦ωσℓƒ❦
❦ωσℓƒ❦

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hillbillypets Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Sounds good, I like that for Luna cus she should be the moon theme I think. Not sure what Alpha can do. Maybe every couple of months he brings you a random new wolf?

Hillbillypets

Back to top Go down

Post by 2K Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm not sure if this should be a special item or a moon wolf but how about a werewolf? It could be a Holloween special or something?

All the ideals I have for now, the only other idea I've came up with is a wolf made of moon cheese but.. that idea is just a bit odd.. Suspect
Admin

thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by decfudge Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:02 am

There could be regular wolves which have 1 power of the users choice. (From a list, that doesn't say what the power specifically does.) and divine wolves which are hard to find and rare that can get 3 powers. (Same idea for the list.)
decfudge
decfudge

my pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down