Moon-Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Helpers

2 posters

Go down

General Helpers Empty General Helpers

Post by Dark Moon Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi! Welcome to Wowlves! I hope you will enjoy your time on the site and make many friends by visiting and chatting on the forums!Just make sure you know the rules!If you need any help at all, feel free to contact the general helpers( Our names are in Pink) or the moderators.

A little about us

Challice: Well... I'm currently learning French (I got to admit, I'm pretty good! =3 ) I also RP quite often, at the moment, I'm doing one right now! I'm kind and funny. Don't worry, I'll always be patient and help... =3 Bye x

Dark Moon: I am currently learning french and am writing lots of short stories and hope to write a book someday.I'm pretty good with most roleplaying levels.I am patient and kind and always ready to help.If you have any questions, I will gladly try to anwser it or if I can't, I will point you in the right direction.

Pming

Pming is short for Private Message. Feel free to pm us anytime and we willtry to respoond ASAP. If you don't know how just scroll to the top of your screen, and click Messages.It will be right next to Log Out and Profile.

Remember, questions involving bulying, harassment,swearing, etc. should be reported to the moderators.

GH FAQ

Q:What exactly is a general helper?

A: Regular Users who have volunteered to help out and do their best to anwser questions.

Q: Can I be a general helper?/How do I become a general helper?

A: If 2k decides she needs more general helpers, she'll make a post about it.Keep in mind that if you really want to be a general helper, theres no better way than your own examples.If you truly like helping people, you'll do that. Very Happy

Q: Do General Helpers have special powers?:

No. We're just regular members who've decided to help out.Our names are in pink to help new members pick us out of the crowd easier.

Last edited by Dark Moon on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding info)
Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Welcome

http://felisfire.com/register

Back to top Go down

General Helpers Empty Re: General Helpers

Post by Fengrym Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Nice job! ^^
Fengrym
Fengrym

Cool

Back to top Go down